Are you interested in increasing your knowledge of soccer rules?
We have included a number of short video presentations on soccer rules in order to give coaches and parents an opportunity to better understand the rules of the game and how referee make their on field decisions. Each topic is very short, about ten minutes, and presented in an informative and easy to understand format.
These presentations will give viewers an opportunity to see the information presented to referees in order to help them discern the difference between a legal challenge and a foul.
Here are links to video rules topics:
- What is a charging foul? Click here
- What is a pushing foul? Click here
- What is a tripping foul? Click here
- What are the rules on substitutions? Click here
- Understanding Offsides. Click here
- Fan Behavior. Click here