The Piedmont/Lincoln Park Soccer Registration will take place April 23 and 24 from 5-7 pm at the Piedmont Elementary School cafeteria. We look forward to seeing everyone there and remember to spread the word! We could also use about 5 volunteers those days too.
For information on Piedmont Lincoln Soccer, Please contact Julie Samuelson at 722-1788 or email@example.com
Go to Facebook and join the Piedmont/Lincoln Park Soccer Club https://www.facebook.com/groups/438928326132797/ There will be lots of informtion pertaining to the club and good coaching and skills information provided by AYSA.
NOTE TO PARENTS & PLAYERS
Coaches should contact you mid-July to schedule practice / parent meeting
- Going on vacation? Call PYSA coordinators before or after your trip for coach information.
- Games begin August 1st & end mid to late September for U6-U10. Games end first part of October for U12 & U13.
- Monday / Wednesday U6, U10 & U13
- Tuesday / Thursday U8 & U12
- Shin guards & Soccer socks (shoes are optional for U6 & U8)
- BALL SIZES: U6 & U8 = 3 U10 & U12 = 4 U13 = 5
Where to find equipment:
- Play It Again Sports Dunham’s Target Wal-Mart
- While we make every effort to accommodate teammate/coach requests for your child, we CANNOT guarantee this.
- There is a chance that if there are not enough players to fill a team, your child may be asked to play on a neighboring team. If so, you will be refunded your money paid and be charged by that association.
Coaches: We are still looking for coaches for U 6, 8 and U10 Girls and Boys. Please think about volunteeringypur time.