There will be a Gold and a Silver division in the U12 Girls playoffs. Teams have been placed in divisions according to regular season team records as of July 9. There will be a first round of two games for each team. There will be a Final Four in the Gold Division and a Championship in the Silver Division.
If teams are tied in points at the end of first round play, the following tiebreakers will determine advancement.
- Head to head in playoff play
- Most wins in playoffs
- Goal differential (goals for minus goals against, max 3 per game)
- Fewest goals allowed in playoffs
- Most shutouts in playoffs
- Head to head in regular season
- Ranking in regular season (see chart below)